POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : composing POV-TGA pictures and WAV-Sound to AVI : Re: composing POV-TGA pictures and WAV-Sound to AVI Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:13:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: composing POV-TGA pictures and WAV-Sound to AVI
From: dittforth
Date: 21 Apr 1999 18:59:13
Message: <371E4AD1.546CE577@gmx.net>
Hi Andy,

thanks a lot for the good tip!

I downloaded the Fast Movie Processor and the freeware version of
DDCLIP. This software is exactly what I'm looking for.

I tested Adobe Premiere before. I's very good program but expensive and
a little bit "oversized" for just putting a WAV and a AVI file together
(this is like flying with the airplane to the next super market and
buying a sixpac ;-))

The pictures on your webpage looks very interesting. How do you create
the Poser figure from the picture Media3.html?

Bye
Stefan